This is both a rattle and teething toy!
Combining flexible and rigid plastic, this rattle is ideal for chewing. Lots of activities to discover: 3 heads shaped keys to shake up, bright colors, BPA free plastic materials mixed to develop the sense of touch, textured teething parts. Easy to grasp and grip.
To clean, run it under warm water and allow to dry by air or cloth.
Rattles are good for:
Developing Fine Motor Skills
- As the baby grasps and shakes the rattle, fine motor skills are developed along with good hand-eye coordination.
- When the baby shakes the rattle he/she will learn the concept of cause & effect. (Shaking the object makes a sound.)
- Involving a refined use of the small muscles controlling the hand, fingers, and thumb
- Allowing one to be able to complete tasks such as writing, drawing, and buttoning
Stimulating Auditory Sense
- One of the traditional five senses. It is the ability to perceive sound by detecting vibrations via an organ such as the ear
- Affects in so many areas of life: Speaking, listening, thinking, and learning
- Good hearing skill influences how easily children learn and develop other skills
Age: 3 months and up